AHIC 2012: Towards Integrated Diagnostics
2nd Advances in Health Informatics Conference
AHIC 2012 addressed the crucial topic of integrated diagnostics and integrated clinical care delivery, the fusion of information and knowledge at the point of care.
The online video archive of the conference plenary, keynotes, major paper presentations and "Transforming Health Care Special Session" will be available shortly.
- York University Media Advisory released. Click here.
- Press announcement (April 20/12): Cisco Enables Virtual Health Informatics/eHealth Conference
- AHIC 2012 is providing a reading list for the conference participants! Click here to see the list!
- IBM welcomed as Conference Silver Sponsor.
- ITAC Health will present the awards for the Best Student Paper and Best Student Poster.
- NexJ Systems welcomed as Conference Silver Sponsor.
- Complete conference program schedule now available. Click here to view.
- Orion Health welcomed as Conference Silver Sponsor.
- It's not all formal talk! AHIC 2012 has two receptions to meet old friends and make new ones!
- Canadian astronaut, medical doctor, neuroscience researcher and scuba diver, Dave Williams, announced as the conference plenary speaker.
- Special Session Announced: Transforming Health Care: Evidence, Pragmatism and Politics with Will Falk, Brian Haynes and William (Bill) Pascal.
- 3 Pre-conference workshops. One built-in conference workshop. Click HERE for more information.
- McKesson welcomed as Conference Silver Sponsor.